The world's first 2-way emergency pendant communicator with NO Monthly FEES
Emergencies can happen in all parts of a home and frequently right outside a home in the yard or driveway. So whether you are just checking in with a friend, need some quick help from a neighbor, or are in an emergency, your FreedomAlert pendant will allow you to communicate your message instantly and efficiently from anywhere in and around your home. All with ONE button activation.
Up to 4 user programmable contacts to call anytime
You can personalize the system with a flick of a three position switch on the base unit to:
1. Call up to 4 custom contacts
2. Call up to 4 custom contacts & then the 911 emergency operator
3. Or just the 911 emergency operator. It's your choice.
Emergency operators are available as backup if needed FreedomAlert can also contact a free 911 emergency operator as a backup in case you cannot reach a family member or neighbor. This way you are completely protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are never alone with FreedomAlert.
Whether you are moving across town or going to visit the grandkids across the country, this is not a problem for FreedomAlert. Just unplug your unit from the phone jack and toss it in your suitcase. When you get to your destination, simply plug it into the local phone jack. No additional programming needed. And if you call 911, they will have the local 'caller ID' of that location.
Complete coverage in and around your home
Because you are speaking through your pendant, FreedomAlert allows you to communicate your message from every corner of your home, outside in the yard and in the driveway. Emergencies can happen anyplace. And just one button activation.
Never pay a monthly, activation or set up fee again.
FreedomAlert is yours to keep and use forever. Once you purchase it there is nothing more to pay.
- Water Resistant The pendant can be taken into the shower where serious accidents happen.
- Voice Prompted System Provides voice announcements for set-up, testing, battery test and full system check.
- Pendant Battery Lithium-ion battery can provide several hours of talk time on a full charge and up to several months in stand-by. Two rechargeable batteries are included. One charges in the base station charger, while the other is in the pendant. Simply swap the batteries around every few months. Press the battery test button on the back of the pendant for a second to hear an audible announcement -"battery is OK'; "battery is low'; or "replace battery now': No guessing on battery status.
- System has standby emergency battery power
- Rechargeable batteries continually charge in the base station so as to be able to provide up to 24 hours of standby power in the event of a power failure .
- Pendant can be carried in 3 convenient methods
- Included with each system is a Lanyard, a Wrist Strap/Wheelchair strap holder and a Belt Clip.
- Multiple pendants can be used with one base
- A total of up to 4 Pendants and Emergency Wall Communicators can be set to work with one system. Great for husband & wife, or assisted living communities.
- Approved in all 50 states and Canada
- DECT Technology 1.9 Ghz. FCC & DOC certified. Factory is 150-9001 approved. Meets guidelines of NENA (the 911 association). Conforms to UL1637.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Compatible
The Newest version of the Freedom Alert Medical Alert System available.
Now with DECT technology. What is DECT?
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications is a digital wireless communication technology that operates at 1.9 GHz. It has now become a global standard in cordless telecommunications. In general and all other technology components being equal, the lower the frequency, the longer the physical range you'll get with your cordless communications. DECT 6.0 technology is the best in today's cordless phone market. DECT technology is designed and dedicated to cordless communication in residential, commercial and public environments, so you're unlikely to be interfering with other home electronics. Besides premium voice quality and extended range, DECT technology is inherently more efficient with battery life. This means that your batteries will last much longer with a DECT product than other technologies.